A Little About Me and How I Got Here...
Like many of us, I have previously worked for many years in the sales and service industry so I have a real understanding of working in these types of settings. I am a real people person that has a passion for helping others develop and learn about themselves. I am also a parent and can fully empathise with pleasures and the difficulties that parents face in their lives.
I studied for my Advanced Diploma at the Dartmoor Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy, I received a rich and varied training of the highest quality, it is with the skills obtained during my training and my own life experience that I can offer a truly dynamic counselling service.
I am an accredited, fully insured individual member of the NCPS and carefully abide by their code of ethics. For further information please ask or see the NCPS website at https://nationalcounsellingsociety.org/
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling
(Adv. Dip Coun)
- Diploma in Supervision
- Certificate in Couples Counselling
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills and Theory
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling
- I am always keen to expand my knowledge by undertaking regular Continued Professional Development.
Some of the issues that clients have brought to me include:
- Low self esteem
- Low self confidence
- Making changes in life
- Relationship difficulties
- Decision making
- Family difficulties
- Work problems